Happy Friday, babes!
I could not be more excited if I tried. My parents are coming to visit this weekend! I can’t wait to romp all over The ‘Burgh and show them our favorite spots.
Here’s a few things I’m currently craving…
1. Cool pastel blue hair for spring. The hubs was not thrilled with this idea but I think it’s rad.
2. I’ve seen lots of laser cut shoes but these Rebecca Minkoff sandals take the cake. Gorgeous, crisp, chic.
3. All things Mean Girls are hilarious. I LOVE this Glen Coco tank from Target. I’ve seen the “You can’t sit with us” and “On Wednesdays we wear pink” but this is one of the more subtle, funnier lines from the movie. y local Target was out of my size so I’m currently in stalk mode.
4. This Amber Sceats ear cuff is so cool. It’s slightly fem with the pearls and totally edgy with the spikes – my fashion M-O. Thanks, SHOPBOP, for bringing this little beaut to my attention.
5. Little things like having fresh flowers is an instant mood booster and makes your home seem more inviting. Jayson Home prism vases in metallic gold are perfect with geometric detailing and I love the trio in alternating heights.