I am anxiously anticipating our trip to Texas…in March. I can’t wait to be back in the Lone Star State and celebrate the wedding of our friends. Icing on the cake will be spending some time with family and hopefully some friends.
This is what I envision myself wearing to the nuptials.
It’s classy, fun & edgy – all things I like to be 🙂
And, helloooo fur & fringe! Mama can’t wait to wear you!
1. Zara Embossed Clutch: I love this embossed clutch with this great front strap. It’s simple but interesting and a great staple every girl should own.
2. ASOS Unreal Fur Wanderlust Coat in Wine Faux Fur: Holy faux fur, Batman! I love all things faux fur and this wine colored coat is no exception. It’s beautiful and so different from the winter whites and pale pink versions I’ve been seeing as of late.
3. MAC Heroine Lipstick: I can’t wait to add this color to my ever-growing lipstick collection. It’s bright enough to be springy but gothic enough to be edgy.
4. Zara Fringed High Heel Sandals: Fringe is everywhere right now. Shoes, handbags, jackets – all of which I want of course. These fringe sandals are sexy and flirty. Instead of having a long skirt or dress to swoosh when you walk, the shoes can do the swooshing and draw attention to your legs.
5. ASOS Digital Floral Skater Dress, similar here: I love this dress and have had my eye on it for awhile. I kept going back and forth over whether or not I wanted to buy it, and as my luck would have it, it’s out of stock. Tear. But I found another great option that’s a midi skirt and crop top set.
What are you looking forward to this weekend, hippies?