I can feel myself letting go of winter and gearing up for spring, but not completely. I’m still loving booties and hats, which are both winter staples.
This week’s Current Craves reflects my slipping grasp on winter and my excitement for spring.
1. Kin/K Kennedy Hat: The ultimate Panama hat that beats the rest. I’ve seen a lot of Panama hats and they’ve all been fine, nothing too special. The pheasant feather and Swarvoski crystal detail elevate an otherwise ordinary hat. It’s unique, rich and beautiful.
2. Gold Ellipse Ring. I love a great statement ring and I like that this pearl ring is neutral enough to wear everyday. It can be dressy, add a pop of pizzazz to a casual outfit or be the stand-out statement piece. Versatile pieces like this ring are a must.
3. Issa V-Neck Pleated Maxi Dress. I am feelin’ major 70’s glam vibes. I’m usually not a fan of the short lining with a long sheer overlay but this dress totally changed my mind. I think it’s because the overlay isn’t super sheer. Alice and Olivia is practically giving this gorgeous dress away – 75% off!
4. Joie ‘Jodi’ Ankle Boot. I’ve been dreaming of an awesome metallic boot. What I love about these boots is they aren’t as in your face as the gold pairs I’ve been favoring. The bronze is almost iridescent and makes a great boot to transition from winter to spring.
5. Signature Zig Zag Crossbody. I love the vibrant lemony color! The pattern makes the bag visually interesting without being distracting. With such a bright color, you can coordinate this bag with your outfit or make a statement and let it shine.
Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine’s Day, hippie lovers!