I’ve put myself on a shopping hiatus.
No real reason other than I wanted to challenge myself.
So far, I’ve been successful. BUT the yearning for retail therapy are starting to get to me.
Here are a few pretty things I would like to add to my closet, right meow.
1. Kendra Scott ‘Naomi’ Double Finger Ring This gorgeous sparkler has been patiently waiting on my Nordies wish list. Sigh. It’s gorgeous.
2. Valentino Scalloped Tiered Capelet Dress How gorgeous is this tiered dress with scalloped edges? Added bonus for the lovely color that makes me wish all the snow would disappear over night and spring would be here. This dress could easily be dressed down with a cool flat or dressed up for a more elegant affair.
3. J. Crew Metallic Sweater A fun metallic sweater makes winter a little more bearable. Sparkly pastel paired with skinnies, pencil skirt or tights with shorts. Super versatile and flirty.
4. Zara Faux Leather Dress You can never have too many LBDs. This one has some edge and I totally dig it. Keep it simple or add a great statement necklace. The perfect fashion palette.
5. Chloe Leather Fringe Slide These sandals are a hippie dream. The perfect nude slide for spring and summer. Fringe is in, y’all! I love that the leather looks so supple that is could almost pass for suede. The fringe is giving me loafer vibes and I am. in. love.
Have a fashionably sweet Friday, hippies!