Valentine’s Day is coming up and I’m already anticipating fancy date night and chocolates galore.
Now that I’m getting older, I don’t see myself decked out in hearts or in head-to-toe red and pink so I’ve up some fun and chic alternatives.
1. I love this pale pink blazer from Topshop. The color isn’t over the top and is a great piece to carry into spring. Wear this at the office so you’re in Valentine’s Day spirit and easily transition into date night with your special someone.
2. Pucker up to this playful Lulu Guinness Lips Clutch from ASOS. A great clutch like this is a statement piece. Wear all black and let this clutch doing the talking for your outfit or wear all red and go for a cool monochromatic look.
3. I am swooning over this Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Kiss & Blush in Rouge Effrontee. YSL created a girl’s best dream with this 2 in 1 color for your lips and cheeks. The color is buildable so you can add as little or as much color to your pretty face as you wish.
4. Two words: red bottoms. Christian Louboutin pumps are definitely on my wish list…and my bucket list. The Loubie Corafront 120mm is fun and flirty with a signature red heart accent.
5. ASOS has an adorable selection of sweaters with heart-shaped elbow patches. I love this one with a pastel pink heart and heather grey sweater. Pink and grey are so sweet together.
6. I have been hunting for the perfect pair of red sunglasses and here they are! Illesteva brings the heat with these Leonard II round-frame acetate sunglasses from NET-A-PORTER. These sunnies are red hot!
7. These Zoe Chicco diamond heart and arrow earrings are the perfect chic salute to Cupid. Wear both on the same ear if you have multiple piercings or on different ears to keep it fun. So beautiful and dainty.
Lots of love, hippies!