Some of my favorite “cool girl” outfits are winter wardrobes.
I put together the ultimate outfit for the stylish, cool girl.
I hope you like it because I’m kinda obsessed.
1. Smoke & Mirrors Volunteers of America Sunnies One word – gorgeous. These are phenomenal sunglasses and are a killer statement accessory. Don’t forget about sunglasses as a great way to accessorize any outfit.
2. H&M Biker Pants I’m no stranger to a great pair of leggings. This pair is unlike any other I’ve seen – they’re edgy & budget friendly. Hellooo, less than $35! The quilted knee is to die for and I need them in my closet, like yesterday.
3. Kate Spade New York Cedar Street Monday Crossbody The perfect crossbody bag every girl should own. It’s structured, luxe and minimal – the ultimate triple threat in handbags.
4. shoescribe.com Chloe’ Ankle Boots Chelsea boots are the “it” boots of the moment and I’ve seen tons that I love. This pair is sleek and the metallic heel is fantastic.
5. Yonce’ Sweatshirt I mean, it’s Queen Bey. Who doesn’t what/NEED a Beyonce shirt to give them some pep in their step? I’m pretty sure I would strut my shit all over town if I was wearing this awesome sweatshirt.
Have a cool weekend, hippies!