I’m so happy it’s the weekend! The hubs and I have plans with new friends, I have a nail appointment and I’m trying another WOD at my favorite box. Thank ya, Jesus, the weather is lookin’ good!
1. Oasis Pop Art Butterfly Shift Dress This dress is so beautiful, bright and fun. It reminds me of the pop art exhibit at The Andy Warhol Museum. It can be mellowed out with a black moto jacket and pointy-toe oxfords or keep it simple with a sexy blue pump to bring out the butterflies.
2. Woodland Imports Tea Cart Our dining room is in need of “something.” I hung this beautiful gold mirror and now the space below it seems so empty. I’m thinking the gold tea cart would be the perfect “something” to fill the space. Bar carts seem to be the latest must-have home accessory and I want one too but not while sparing my sense of style. I love the delicate details that make this cart both contemporary and modern.
3. Rachel Zoe Link Collar Necklace This cool art deco necklace is on my list. It’s cool and the leather inlays are uhhh-mazing. Plus, black and gold anything is my new obsession.
4. Rachel Zoe Hexagon Ring Fashion goddess Zoe says geometric shapes are the biggest thing in jewelry trends right now. I agree. I want it. All of it. She’s the queen of layering jewels upon jewels while maintaining a cool bohemian edge. I want to be her when I grow up so it’s no surprise that I want everything in her collection. This ring will do to start.
5. ASOS Metallic Slingback Sandals I want these so much. So much that I just ordered them. It’s far too cold to wear these beauties but I will display them in my closet so I can see them everyday. I’m sure I will wear them around my house. They are perfect! Three neutrals keep the sandal interesting but they are basic enough to wear with anything and everything.
Happy weekend adventures, hippies!