1. Gallium Gilded Stone Necklace by Stassi X SPD I’m a big Bravo TV nerd and one of my favorites is Vanderpump Rules. One of the cast members, Stassi, has really great style and she teamed up with Shop Prima Donna. I love this necklace and how it’s classic in gold and white, but has some edge with the sharp stones.
2. Ted Baker Round Tassel Clutch According to The Zoe Report, cobalt is an essential color for Fall 2015. Thanks for the tip, Rach, because I found the best clutch that will be a game changer for any outfit. This clutch is elegant with the luxurious color and modern tassel.
3. Ghost Side Chair I have been looking for a Lucite chair for awhile now. The modern style would be complimentary to any space because it’s not competing for attention. This website has a great price point if you’re looking to make some style updates without spending a lot of money.
4. Pinko Black Leggings I accidentally came across sequin leggings when I was looking for NYE outfit inspo. Like any girl, when I saw something shiny I got distracted. They’d look great paired with a tunic and faux fur vest for the holidays, but sequins shouldn’t be limited to such a short time in my opinion. These leggings kind of remind me of Britney Spears’ 2000 MTV VMA performance.
5. Keds for Kate Spade New York Glitter Sneaker I have had the same pair of black Chuck Taylor sneakers since junior high. I don’t have them on constant repeat so they till look decent, but lately when I wear them they just look sad. I’ve been trying to come up with a fun alternative to the regular, common sneaker. Hellooo, beauties! These Keds for Kate Spade are so girly and fun, but I can still see myself wearing them with a flannel shirt in the winter and shorts in the summer. I might have found the perfect solution to my sneaker dilemma.
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.”
-Buddy The Elf
Have a holly jolly Friday, hippies babes!