1. Parisian Top, Kohl’s: All things striped, especially in black and white, are on the fall must have list. I love this Parisian inspired top with its luxurious texture and perfect Peter Pan collar. I’ve been eyeing this little number for months and now that it is on maj sale I may just have to add it to my fall arsenal.
2. Lip Tease Mugs, Reiko Kaneko: These playful lipstick marked mugs are the perfect addition to the ole china cabinet. A fun twist on a traditional staple these are sure to have your guests smiling. Plus, anything with gold accents is instantly chic. I’ve already made a mental list of certain girlfriends who would love these this holiday season.
3. Oxblood Booties, Polyvore: Maroon, oxblood and wine all have one thing in common – they are this season’s “IT” color. The deep burgudy color is rich and beautiful. These Modern Vice Kiltie booties combine two of my favorite things: oxblood and anything menswear inspired. Of course these are out of stock at the moment but you can find similar ones here and here. You may want to add these to your watch list because they are flying of shelves in both luxury and more affordable brands.
4. Leather Shorts, Asos: Leather anything adds an interesting texture to any outfit. I love leather shorts or a leather mini paired with leggings or knee-high socks for fall, but these shorts are a different version of the leather look I’m craving. These shorts look so relaxed and cool but their length is fresh and unexpected. I’m thinking paired with my oxfords and an over-sized sweater with dark lips would be a super cool look for the season.
5. Boyfriend Coat, Topshop: Boyfriend coats have been all over the runway, but unlike some runway looks, these coats translate to real life. They are cozy, fashionable and are definitely on my wish list. I love how this coat is over-sized but still tailored and they seem to come in every color in the rainbow. I am drawn to the pastel colored boyfriend coats because it makes them a little more feminine.